Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    11 October 2010

    When I'm Hungry.

    Advertorial

    If you've been following my blog/twitter/facebook/me, you would have known by now that I'm a huge fan of food and that I cannot survive without snacks. I hate it when I'm hungry and I tend to do crazy stuff when that happens.

    I also hate waiting for food, but that's besides the point.

    So anyway, I've decided to list down some (probably crazy) stuff that I do/happens when I'm hungry. (:


    #1. My vision blurs.

    Photobucket

    It's a wee bit exaggerated, but that's how I honestly feel. It's as though the entire world is gonna crash. :(

    #2. I'll behave like a child.

    Red Moustache

    Photobucket

    This is no joke.

    Whenever I'm hungry I'll get all sulky and such. Especially if I'm hungry before recess, I'll become extremely retarded in class and keep telling my poor tablemate random cold jokes.

    #3. I'll take blur pictures!

    Photobucket

    This is really bad! I enjoy photography heaps so it's really annoying when pictures turn out blur. Then I gotta start taking multiple shots and my hands will grow tired. :( I guess my hands become a little shaky when I'm hungry?

    #4. I pretend that I'm eating things to curb the hunger.

    Yumyum

    This actually helps for a moment or two.

    #5. I start taking stupid pictures of myself.

    Happy Pictures

    MULTIPLE self shots, to be exact. Web cam is awesome.

    #6. I'll eat worms.

    Wormy

    No joke, I actually tried 2 of the above when I was hungry (during Christmas) They actually taste pretty... Okay? Just that there's this weird, smelly smell mixed with barbeque sauce or something. (They're BBQ flavoured worms, as evident from above.)

    I think they're meal worms? Quit saying that I'm gross, I brush my teeth well.

    #7. I'll grow emo and eat my accessories.

    IMG_0251

    IMG_0252

    I even made the pictures black and white to look more emo. 2nd picture a bit irrelevant sorreh.

    #8. I start to think that this man is actually real.

    Photobucket

    It's hard to believe that it's a painting. (YOU THOUGHT HE WAS REAL TOO DIDN'T YOU?) Whoever drew this is one talented individual. Just look at the shadows and veins, plus the complexion! Super real.

    (thumbs up)

    Picture taken at the Singapore Arts Museum.

    #9. Pop bubble wraps.


    Photobucket


    Besides being ever-so-fun, it kinda deters me from thinking about the hunger. So yes, if I have bubble wraps within a 1m radius from me, I'll start popping them insanely.

    So anyway, besides doing all of the above stuff, there's another alternative! And that is to munch on snacks! But sad to say, snacks are sinful.

    (Okay, I don't really care about my weight problem, but most girls do so yep!)

    Sure they taste awesome, but they carry colossal calories! To be honest, it's not exactly worthwhile to run 2.4km just to burn away 5 potato chips right? Plus I have this feeling that guys have a higher metabolism than girls and they're way more active. They can like, munch down 2 plates of rice and still have no belly showing. What is this. (-.-)

    But for girls, we love to eat but have to refrain from doing so cause it's so fattening!

    Hence, I shall be an angel and introduce you the following snack. It's Mister Potato's rice crisps! So anyway, the brand looks like this:

    Photobucket


    Looks similar right?! Mister Potato's like Mario's father, with a bigger hat and longer moustache LOL. So what are Mister Potato's rice crisps? They're basically like a regular potato chip except WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER.

    Check out the flavours!

    Photobucket


    "Aiya, other potato chips also got a lot of flavours."

    True, and some of them are simply weird and disgusting. I believe that potato chips should always be limited to the above 4 flavours lor, or perhaps add one more cheese flavoured, but nothing more than that.

    Also, that's not all to Mister Potato's rice crisps!

    untitled

    You can actually gain little weight from eating the rice crisps eh! COOL NOT! Obviously you'll still gain some weight la, they're not slimming pills or miracles.

    I wanted to buy the Hot and Spicy flavoured one, but they're all sold out! (Further proof of how tasty they are) Then I finally found them in a carton but I don't dare to open LOL. Like, quite rude? Later someone scold me. Aiya, it's just weird to suddenly open up a carton at NTUC.


    IMG_0243


    IMG_0244

    "Come, let me take a picture of your reflections like how girls always take a picture of their reflections in the toilet."

    IMG_0246

    Fail shot. So not good at camera angles. (Messy hair whoops.)

    IMG_0248


    IMG_0250

    This is me 1 second before bursting out into laughter.

    Let the cans further tell you why you should buy them!

    IMG_0231

    chooseme

    Plus I prefer potato chips to be in cans cause it's easier to store. Those that come in packets take up half the space in my bag! So whenever you're having a picnic or anything along that line, bring potato chips in cans to save space! (:

    IMG_0245

    mp

    There’s no need to act like a madman because there is Mister Potato Rice Crisps for you to munch on, anytime, anywhere.

    Try it out! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment