Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    31 October 2010

    Wedding.

    I attended my cousin's wedding a month back at this really fancy place. (forgot the restaurant's name)

    IMG_0124

    It's held on a small scale, simple and nice. (: I don't really like weddings with heaps of tables, filled with people whom you don't really know but have to pretend to be interested just for the sake of courtesy and formality.

    IMG_0125


    PRETTY LIGHTS ALERT. I want I want! :D


    IMG_0126



    IMG_0142

    Cousins. Ignore my spastic face thank you very much. By the way this is my most under-dressed wedding state LOL, cause I had Physics EOY exam (!!!) the next day so I didn't bother to search for nice clothes. (So hardworking right, studying Physics eh.)

    P.S: Look at the pretty paintings at the back!

    IMG_0130


    IMG_0140


    IMG_0141

    Yum.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment