Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    30 October 2010

    Spiral support + CUTE BABY ALERT!

    IMG_0120

    The above is one of my favourite pictures. I like pretty lights heaps. (:

    IMG_0138

    How can babies drool yet be so amazingly adorable at the same time (?!) Wanted to carry the baby but I don't dare, (baby's ah mah offered to let me carry) was completely afraid that I might drop him. So yeah, didn't carry. :(

    Anyway, my subject combination is settled.

    First choice: English Literature, English Linguistics, Mathematics and Economics

    Second choice (PLEASE DON'T LET ME GET THIS!): English literature, Mathematics, Economics and Geography

    I'll set myself to full scale study mode for the next 2 years.

    (prays hard that it'll come true)

    By the way, did the limegreen words hurt your eyes? Mine is aching now. (=.=)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment