Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 October 2010

    Overdue pictures.

    IMG_0077

    IMG_0118

    I suppose that it is evident from the above that I really hate Physics. Don't get me wrong, I love all the cool Quantum Physics and the concepts of the multiverse. I adore all the black holes and potential development of a teleporter and the idea of travelling back or forward in time. I love how the equation of a black hole's area is so simple (go find out, you'll be amazed. Of course, there're a lot of assumptions la) I love all the interesting ones and I do read up on such stuff.

    But I really cannot be bothered to go past the primary stages of learning. I tend to get around C6 for Physics so I'm not gonna take it anymore. My interest shall blossom, and I'll read up as and when I feel like it. SO NO MORE PHYSICS IN SCHOOL FOR ME WEEE~ :D

    Anyway, they say that as you go up the Physics ladder, you'll find that what you once learnt is partially wrong/partially correct. So yeah, it gets more in-depth etc. Good luck soon-to-be physicists. I'll be rooting for you and your possibly-coming discoveries.

    Anyway, point is: NO MORE PHYSICS FROM NOW (in fact, weeks) AGO. WOOHOO! PEACE SHALL RESUME! Trololololololololo~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment