Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 October 2010

    Octi and Rainbow.

    IMG_5499


    IMG_5502


    IMG_5504


    IMG_5506

    Daddy rarely flies Octi cause the wind nowadays ain't strong. :(

    Tomorrow, I shall journey on an MRT (been ages since I've been on a train. Oh boy I love how the school in right in front of my house. Yes yes, must show off cause it's ultra convenient!)

    Hmm, I've been pretty much lifeless these days. Nothing interesting is happening.

    Oh and by the way, I love yam with lotus seed, with a whole lot of coconut milk YAYE! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment