Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 October 2010

    I WANT I WANT!

    IMG_5252

    Plus a roll of film please. (: The Hello Kitty one looks cute LOL.

    Anyway, I wanted to get one of those some time ago but I figured out that it'll be pretty dumb cause:

    1. I'll have to buy a cute box (cause I like cute boxes) to store all the polaroids.

    2. I'll need to keep stocking up on films which is expensive (to me la. Maybe you're darn rich and the money is like peanuts to you, then good for you.)

    3. If I ever drop or misplace it (I typed 'displace' LOL, studied too much about displacement reactions in Chemistry!) I'll probably feel extremely guilty for a week or so. The likelihood of such an occurance is high so yeap.

    I like how I stop myself from making expensive purchases. Yaye, me save money HURRAY. :D

    P.S: The top right hand polaroid camera (the one in white) looks a little like the one Key has (SHINee)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment