Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 October 2010

    I love kites (Part 1)

    IMG_5426
    IMG_5427

    IMG_5428
    IMG_5429IMG_5430
    IMG_5432



    Kite-flying is fun. But my Dad don't ever let me fly the kite cause he thinks I'm just gonna tangle the strings and cut myself. :( So I usually just sit on a plastic bag and watch him.

    Exams are over and I really wanna start getting my hands on a couple of books. Gonna read at least 2 David Gemmel's books in the next week hee.

    I usually take like, 2 days to finish a book? I tend to spend a lot of time picturing the scenarios and stuff for the first 10 pages, then I get bored and start to scan (especially through dialogues, I practically skip the pages), only reading slowly at the more interesting parts.

    P.S: Yes, that's my dad (he looks young right!) and he's awesome. (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment