Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 October 2010

    Beautiful Weddings.

    IMG_7005

    IMG_7006

    IMG_7007

    Will blog about the recent wedding another day, it's held at this SUPER fancy (confirm darn expensive one) restaurant. It's really pretty and the food are all great. (: Plus I took a couple of pictures with my (female) cousins cause the guy was busy playing his PSP and iPhone.

    Sigh, guys.


    P.S: Am contemplating among the following 3 subjects... Can only choose one. D: And why would I need Chemistry for business in the first place?

    Anyway, should I take English Literature, Linguistics or China Studies in English? D:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment