Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 October 2010

    60m kite.

    IMG_0023



    IMG_7029

    Heading down to School of The Arts (sounds so grand and classy woooah) tomorrow (near Dhoby Ghaut MRT station?) Am looking forward to the trip cause I'm looking forward to it cause I've this feeling (I'VE GOT A FEELING, that tonight's gonna be a good night.) that I'll be able to take heaps of nice artsy fartsy pictures. (^.^)

    I like Artsy Fartsy, so stay tuneeeeed~ (:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment