Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 September 2010

    Teacher's Day celebration

    IMG_5396

    Our present for Mr Suria, a great Physics teacher who is unable to make his orchids bloom. Also, he enjoys talking to his plants and claims that it's a nice "spiritual experience". I overheard him talking about quitting the teaching profession and selling teh tarik LOL. I guess teaching exhausts him.

    Plus he told us about Quantum Physics and the Multiverse, (okay la, I admit that I wasn't as fascinated as the rest of the class cause I was interested in this eons ago and read up on it already. GO NERDY ME!) which is a really cool concept. Go google it. (:

    IMG_5403

    IMG_5404
    Shuyu's presents for the teachers. Forgot to take a picture of mine, the wrapping is horrendous anyway. :(

    IMG_5389

    IMG_5390

    Everybody should be happy,
    sha la la la.
    It's so nice to be happy,
    sha la la la.
    It's so good to be happy,
    sha la la la.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment