Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 September 2010

    Photo Clearance (:

    IMG_5369

    IMG_5335

    Sam pointed this out: Note that the foreground shows old shophouses whereas the background is filled with modern buildings.

    It's funny how we're trying to keep things as they are while destroying them at the same time.

    IMG_5511


    IMG_5360

    Anyway, I took PLENTY of kite pictures (Dad's) and they're all really pretty! :D Shall post them up tomorrow or so.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment