Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 September 2010

    MacRitchie Nature Hike (with Shuqun Primary)

    IMG_5219

    I love how the water reflects everything so perfectly, yet slightly distorted due to the gentle blow of the wind that results in the formation of waves.

    Anyway, up till now I'm unable to make stones skip more than thrice consecutively. :( If you don't get what I mean go google it.


    IMG_5221

    IMG_5222

    Clear waters are beauties. Saw a couple of pond skaters and a caterpillar that can swim. I also saw some spiders and monkeys (not in the water of course)

    Oh! I saw this SUPER weird squirrel+snake like creature that's black and white. It also looks like a long skunk. No idea what it is but am curious still.


    IMG_5224

    See the little boy in the middle? Does he look familiar? :D

    Samuel recognised him and the little boy verified it: He used to appear regularly in River Valley's canteen cause his mum works as one of the vendors! Recognise him not?! :D

    I have this sudden feeling that the Earth is so minute.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment