Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 September 2010

    EVIL TOILET.

    IMG_5200

    IMG_5201

    IMG_5202

    Beware people, when you shit.
    'Cause these filthy things will for sure hit.

    Check your toilets, all darn corners.
    Please make sure you don't end up a goner.

    I assure you, they do exist.
    Try as you might, their presence you can't cease.

    These little items, big and small.
    Some are compact, some are tall.

    But don't ignore their innocent outlook,
    Or risk being a giant fish hook.

    P.S: Yes, I know some parts don't make sense.
    P.P.S: HAHA at the fish hook!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment