Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 September 2010

    Dairy Farm Nature Park

    Hello! Headed down to Dairy Farm a week ago to do our CID. (: It's spammed with mosquitoes and thank god for the insect repellent.

    Wanted to take a lot of pictures, but the moment I squat down (angle shots are nicer) I can literally hear mosquitoes whizzing away. Tried 3 times, all the same. And there were at least 9 freaking mozzies flying within my 1 metre radius. I'm not exaggerating.

    IMG_5474

    This bee is practically addicted to Sam. Seriously, it kept staying within an arm's length around him despite being fanned away numerous times.

    IMG_5473

    Termites can be disgusting up close.


    IMG_5469

    African tulip! (: Used to be played as a mini water spurter in the olden times.


    IMG_5460

    Fake cow.

    Lucifer and Ringdingdong keeps on playing in my head cause I heard it somewhere. UGH. Oh, and I know how to dance the starting part of both songs, HAH!

    P.S: I've got 2 "Silver's" from Long John Silver's Sentosa ticket. Anyone has "Long" or "John" and willing to trade? :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment