Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 September 2010

    3km hike to Lor Mee.

    IMG_5212

    I had this sudden craze to eat Lor Mee weeks ago, and apparently Jurong Point's Kopitiam doesn't have'em. I was kinda (=.=) cause lor mee is kinda basic.

    Sam said that there's a place that sells pretty awesome lor mee and he CLAIMS that there is no way to get there by public transport. Hence, we hiked to the place on foot.

    3km under the hot, blazing sun. Both of us were sweating like pigs, no lie. Then FINALLY, upon reaching, there is a bus stop RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HAWKER CENTRE.

    I would like to take this opportunity to THANK Sam for everything. THANK YOU AH! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment