Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    16 August 2010

    Wendy's

    Supposed to have Lor Mee after school but we were way too lazy to bus all the way there, plus I wasn't exactly craving for Lor Mee. I'm darn sick of KFC (I'm biased against McDonald's by the way, don't know why.) and Long John Silver's. Don't feel like eating Pepper Lunch or Pizza Hut or Subway.

    So we decided to try Wendy's.

    IMG_5130

    IMG_5154
    Ordered 4 freaking burgers.

    Sam: 3
    Vanessa: 1

    I have seriously no idea how he does that. The time taken for him to finish up 3 burgers is equivalent to me eating my one yummy beef burger (quite quickly somemore) Whatta glutton.


    IMG_5141

    IMG_5155

    I like how we're facing the window cause we can see people walking past heh. It's kinda cool to just sit down and chill within an air-contitioned place (the air con there is pretty pathetic, like I can barely feel anything) and watch people walk about outside in the heat.

    I know I sound like some sadist. (-.-) But seriously! It's quite cool to see people busy with their own lives, and you having your own life. Can you imagine all the different lives that everyone lives? How cool it is that everyone is unique and stuff.



    IMG_5156


    IMG_5146



    IMG_5145



    IMG_5138



    IMG_5137

    FRIES FRIES FRIES FRIES FRIES! :D Potatoes are super awesome, they can be made into chips, fries, shepard's pie and all sorts of goodness.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment