Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 August 2010

    Crayfish

    IMG_5167



    IMG_5166

    Was quite annoyed at the school library today. Was at the reading room.

    I would like to bring this message across to everyone, when the sign obviously stated "NO DISCUSSIONS IN THIS ROOM", then please try to keep quiet cause that would be really appreciated. Quite common sense right.

    If you wanna ask your friends for help then you guys should go to the other rooms what, there's even this group discussion room (the one without little cubicles to study, just a couple of large tables) for you to make noise and only 8% of the noise can be heard from outside. Also, discussion can be held on level 1 of the library.

    The room that says "NO DISCUSSIONS" is for those lonely souls (like me) to study one. So please leave us poor people alone. :(

    There's only ONE, SINGLE room that has this giant sign plastered at the door which translates to, "PLEASE SHUT UP WHEN YOU'RE INSIDE, THANKS." Somemore all the other rooms ain't even half full. (=.=)

    Seriously, it's very annoying when you're in a silent, enclosed area, then there're little hush hush and whispers going on and on and on and you're trying to visualise Permutation and Combination. Let me tell you what's going on in my head then, note that the words in brackets are those little whispers:

    "5 permutate 2... (Accelerate where? So where does this go?) Er.. Okay. So... 5 permutate 2... Should include that one then become 5 permutate 3 not... (Oh.. So means this go here, that one cancel out, become this this.. Oh.. This.. OOOOH! Thanks!) Er.. 5 permutate..."

    SEEEEEE, annoying much? So please spare a thought for others!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment