Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    07 July 2008

    -TV programme-
    Interviewer: You seem to be younger everytime I see you, Mdm. Do you have any secret formula to share with us?
    Dad: Slap more layers of make-up.
    Me: Also known as cement.

    Don't bother reading the below, cause it's just me, myself and I rambling about today's class outing.

    Caught a movie at Vivo before proceeding to Sentosa. It's the 2nd most dumbest movie I've ever seen. The first dumbest one is the one about some weirdo space man trying to block the rays of the Sun, then some died and so on. Seriously boring. It's simply about floating golden potatoes, a.k.a floating space man in golden spacesuit.
    Anyway, as I was saying. The movie we watched. It's entitled "Stranger" or something. Seriously dumb. But since I'm sensitive/scared of horror/ghost movies, I practically curled up into a ball using Junwei's jacket to cover half my face.

    Yay, retarded. :D
    So yeah. Sentosa. Played ball games with soccer ball. Then settled down for the all-time-favourites Truth Or Dare. Had to leave after a few turns. So yeah, missed many things. :(

    Abigail! Remember to send Jieru the pictures of Choonzuan and Jerome running around half naked [during a dare, obviously]. She's gonna post it on the class blog. LOL.


    Gotta go write my STEP Thailand reflections now. School tomorrow. Scream people, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAM~!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment