Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 July 2008

    Today's NCC Day! And it turned out better than I thought!


    :D !


    Firstly, Mrs Look didn't lecture us about our hairstyle. I don't know what's up with the student image anyway. I mean, yes, we're indeed students. But teachers should know that it's kinda pointless asking the students to keep their hair "neat". Since majority of the population's just do it for show in front of teachers. And afterwards, nobody really cares much.

    I mean, c'on. Don't you find it pathetic? We've lived on Earth for about a decade and we can't even decide our own hair.

    Which reminds me of the handphone thingie. Are the results out? Cause it'll determine whether we get to use handphones legally or illegally.

    Anyway, what was i saying... Yes. NCC Day.

    Miss Ek didn't share any economic stuff with us also. Not like many of us are interested. But yeah, it's good to learn more about the different parts of our dearest planet. Though sometimes we're just hoping that morning assembly would just end. Cause it's really hot and stuffy. And we gotta stand.

    Abolish morning assembly, please. Although it's a tradition blahblah, but someone just has to break it and start the stay-in-class thingie. Since it benefits both parties.

    Students not so tired=concentrate better

    In fact, if more rules are changed, it'll be benefiting both the student body and the teachers. Cause having happier students means loving RV more, and loving RV more brings along all sorts of unimaginable benefits which I'm lazy to state.

    Of course, basic rules apply. No doubt that giving students more freedom would result to us thinking such exclusives for granted and ask for more. Y'know. Like the RV ankle socks now. Like, finally. Changed. It's time they realise the insignificance of wearing high socks to school.

    Oh yes, NCC Day.

    It was great. Just that our bangs ain't exactly coordinated according to m'friends. But it's still a success! A toast to our success!

    Did a unit cheer. Was really cool. I love unit cheers. :D








    I'm bored.

    I shall bore you guys out with a blog entry entitled, "A trip to the meuseum".
    Tickets to the absolutely fun and exciting Singapore Museum!

    Okay, actually the museum is really interesting. Just that we didn't have enough time to explore. And I was quite fast and was ahead of the rest. Then there's loads of dark empty paths. I'm afraid of the dark when alone. :P

    My limited edition ipod!

    You guys didn't actually believed that, right? It's actually a companion issued by the Singapore Museum. And like duh, gotta return it when you're done. It's so high tech now that you don't have to follow a guide around staring and listening to the person speak. Cool huh. :D

    I posed with Stamford Raffles! :D Yay, he isn't doing his usual standard fold-arms! pose. All hail Stamford. And nope, I didn't forget about you William Far- Hang on a minute, how do you spell that?

    Oh well.

    Some random scripts.

    Weird thingie that's so-called "creative". A cross between a chair and a table.

    $.$

    Cool. 10 000.

    Er... Televisions?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment