Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 July 2008

    The Sec3 seniors took us today! PT was pretty hiong since I'm having this stupid M cramp again. I hate M cramps. And don't bother asking me what M stands for. Go figure out. :D

    Tomorrow's LA test and I don't really know what to do. Teacher didn't even show us an example to refer to. So it's Goodbye marks for now.

    Am going to the speech day thingie this Saturday. 8.30am till 2pm to 3pm.

    Please don't ask me why I actually volunteered myself. I don't know why I even raised that hand of mine. Oh yeah I remember now, cause Jieru raised and I followed suit.

    Then I just raised blurly. See? Peer influence in action. [Yes, I was paying attention. Don't know what got into me at that moment though.]

    Oh, congrats basketballers! On owning Swiss Cottage Basketball. :D

    Ah, yet another stupid post.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment