Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 July 2008

    Monday's Youth Day!

    Not like it's a significant or meaningful day. But there'll be no school on that day! Which makes it a really important day!

    -turns off Monday's alarm-

    And the words "Youth Day" makes me fed-up cause it reminds me of the Youth Day performance, which I apparently missed. Though everyone was saying that the performance was reallybad and all.. But still... I wanna see the dance and beatbox.

    Stupid.

    No pictures today. Ain't using my laptop, that's why. Tummy's hurting a lil now so I'm typing in a bored manner.

    Fuo2 Tiao4 Qiang2 where got nice? It just consists of some expensive chinese delicacy and that's all. It's just the thought of eating such expensive things that makes us think that it's good quality stuff. But yeah, there's this translucent thingie in it that has zero cholesterol, making it healthy. But still, it doesn't taste nice.

    In fact char kway tiao is waaaaay better.

    Really.

    And I'm sick of crabs now. So please, don't offer me a crab or anything close. Not like anyone will... But you never know...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment