Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 July 2008

    Jieru just told me that my class tee's waaaaay too big. The waist's like, 48cm. (?!) And they call that a "M". Why didn't I find out from other classes the average size first.

    -slaps forehead-

    ANY 2B PEOPLE WANNA CHANGE CLASS TEE WITH ME?!

    Oh great. The class tee's custom made, in a sense. Every individual has their own name on it.

    GREAT.

    -bangs head against wall like Dobby-
    Went to Peijia's house with platoon mates today. Shadn't state what we're doing in case any senior cadets's reading this. [Like, y'know. You, Janice. :D] So yep.

    Tomorrow's Youth Day! And there's a class outing to Vivo! Let us pray that daddy lemme go. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment