Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 July 2008

    I remembered once, super embarrassing. Happened in primary school.


    I was with the headphones at the lab. Our teacher's teaching us how to use dictionary.com. Cause well, it's easier than the flip-flip dictionary.


    Then this friend of mine, whose name shall not be exposed, was searching about this word "org*sm".


    And like how am I suppose to know what that means?


    Me: Eh, what's org*sm?
    Friends: Don't tell you.
    Me: WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!
    Friends: LOL. Don't tell you.
    Me: WHAT IS OOOOOOOOOOOORG*SM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Friends: SHH!
    -covers my mouth-
    Me: WHAT IS ORG****************SM?! TELL ME!
    Friends: Shh! Okay okay! Shhhhh!
    Me: TELL ME TELL ME!


    And that's how I learnt that word.








    Do I really say wrong things unknowingly everytime?

    Ms Yu: What keeps the bricks together?
    Me: OH! CEMENT!
    -guys laugh-

    -on the phone halfway-
    Me: Okay, I'm coming.
    -everyone laughs, again.-

    -Trying to squeeze white glue outta bottle-
    Me: Eh. Cannot squeeze already lah. No more.
    -everybody laughs, AGAIN!-

    Anyway... Pictures on STEP Camp ahead! :]

    LOL! Lemme see if I remember their names... From left: Mook, Plain, Point and Popo! YAY ME! :D


    Say hi, Point.
    Say hi, Minzhang. The D & T Mr Tan and Janice says that I look like Minzhang. Really meh?


    Anyway people, I was kinda bored while we're at the Merlion there. So yeah, was hanging around with Taylin.

    We were walking and walking around aimlessly. All of a sudden, we bump into something.

    We look up and saw...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    "How's the view up there?", asks Vanessa.

    Oval! LOL. Kayaking rocks and granites and pebbles and stones and. Ah you get m'drift.

    POINT POINT POINT! He's shorter than me and he's older than me by a year. :D

    Everybody repeat after me! ALL HAIL POINT!

    I'm just not the type who wear shades eh? Cause it reminds me of those people who got beaten up by someone and wears shades to cover up.

    Stereotypes. :P

    P.S: I borrowed the shades for 10seconds just to take this picture. LOL.

    This isn;t the most retarded picture of our SC president. But of course. I can't post'em up. :P


    Me with specs. Oh god. Oh oh oh! Qiaowei looks so adorable! HAHA! :D


    Durian durian. I used to hate'em.

    Singapore flyer... And the.. Er... Floating thingie on national day?

    Merlion!

    I love Taylin!

    At the... Place. Where we can learn about the Singapore business kinda thing. Y'know.


    Popo! :D

    Nan looks as if she's high on drugs. :P By the way she's just trying to act retarded. LOL. :D

    Group shot!

    "Eh, again again!"



    Hi Taylin.

    Big "YO!" to us.


    And this is Vanessa, signing off.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment