Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    05 July 2008


    I miss Priscilla all of a sudden. LOL. I hope she's reading this. Funny girl. :D

    Gifts from all the thais. :]

    My gift to Nan. Zzz, I got scammed at Gift a Name. And stupid me, I took the wrong wrapper with "Happy Birthday" on it. (>.<)
    CUTE POPO! LOL. And yes, I'm in a sari. And will remain so in the subsequent pictures.


    Pretty lupa beside me. But I'm afraid of her cause she's heavily make-upped. [No such word, I know.] I'm afraid of those traditional thai dancers cause I think they look really scary and plastic-ish. All those ornaments hanging around is scary. They look really scary. Like walking thai dolls. :S

    Shorty. :D
    NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

    She text messaged me yesterday anyway. Yep, we're still in touch. Anyway, STEP participants might be going to Thailand at the end of this year.

    Miss Serene Teo: Your wanna go not? End of Year. To Thailand.

    Taylin and I: YEEEEEEEEES! Of course!

    Miss Serene Teo: Got money not? -grins-

    Taylin and I: GOOOOOOOOOOT~ LOL.

    Miss Serene Teo's so cute. LOL. Am gonna call Nan next week again, after her exams. Daddy says he can always bring me to Bangkok when I'm free. Loves Daddy to the core! :D The hill tribe's costume! :D
    Adorableeeeeeeeee! :D
    Tianli and Point! 2B! I TOOK A PICTURE WITH TIANLI LEH! SO PRO RIGHT?!
    LOL. Another school one. Sec1. So cute.
    Taylin rocks and stones and pebbles!
    The two who helped me tie my sari. Thank you

    -bows- LOL. Extra! :P

    Qiaowei's sari rocks. Mine's just 10bucks.

    I shouldn't have cut my hair. Now I look so toot. Oh well.

    -gives n3rd5z smile-

    Act cool alert! Extreme right!
    LOL. Here's an unglam shot of Taylin and I. Laugh all you want. :D
    I was kinda shaking with laughter white taking this photo. I laugh when having eye contact with others. I don't know why. And yep, that's why I laugh easily in a file. Not Maths file kinda file, a file. While falling in in a platoon. UG stuff. :D

    That's all for today. :D

    P.S: 2J. NOLANOLA~!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment