Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 July 2008

    Contradictions.

    Realise that people speak chinese in English classes, and english in Chinese classes?

    Realise sometimes you wish you can turn back time, and yet don't wanna erase all those memories?

    Realise how stupid, yet true the contradictions are?

    Oh god, I sound emo.

    I MUST NEVER BE EMO. Emo and vanessa don't click. Slap me Warn me if I ever sound like that again.
    Anyway, I have a very bad feeling about Monday. Think somethin' bad's gonna happen. O.O

    Oh well.

    My right arm's spoilt. Actually only my knuckle is. It's amazing how just one little knuckle can immobilise my whole arm. Okay, not immobilise. But just, can't strain. Otherwise there'll be this electrifying pain stretching from my knuckle to somewhere near the elbow.

    Right arm. The middle finger's knuckle. Been red for 2 whole days already. Pain like crazy baboons. D:

    And to top it off, there'll be IMT on the 17th. Which's like, this coming Thursday. IMT means shooting. Y'know. Riffle. Bangbangbang. Yeah.

    How to shoot like this. Must enduuuuuuuuuuure the pain! Blaaaah, I want marksman badge laaaah. D:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment