Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 July 2008

    Bloody hell.

    Just back from my monthly dental appointment. Was walking home with Mum. Well, not exactly. Mummy had to go Jurong Point to book some Genting stuff. Parents decided to go to Genting while I'm on my West Maysia trip, you see. :D

    Well, anyway. Mummy went off already, so I continued walking..
    Walking...

    Walking...

    Walking...

    Walking...

    Saw a familiar face...

    Walking...

    Looks again...

    IT'S THE OLD MAN AGAIN!

    Then I called Daddy to come and pick me up. So Dad ruuuuuuuuuuuushed down and yeah. Picked me up. The old man was gone anyway. He kinda walked round a bend and dissapeared. I hope I'll never see him again.

    And in case you're wondering what old man I'm referring to... It's the bloody stalker that stalked me for 12 times. He's really recognisable. And hence, I shall do a favour to all you people living near my area a favour. Shall describe his features to you girls [or guys. Who knows, maybe he stalks guys too.]

    Characteristics of DA Stalker.

    #1. He's always hanging around the pink blocks that you can see from JP.

    #2. He's always carrying a plastic bag. I DON'T KNOW WHY. Most of the times it's the Mei3 Zhen1 Xiang1 Rou4 Gan1 type.

    #3. He likes to suddenly whisper behind you, "Laopoooo~ I love you." or "the one without specs, I love you." [In chinese, obviously.] Well, at least that's what he did to me.

    #4. Surprisingly, he isn't balding. But not much hair.

    #5. He's ALWAYS wearing the SAME, OLD attire. Or uniform, I'd rather say. Brown shorts with a collared shirt. Those uncle uncle ones. I think it's checkered. Not sure. It's best to avoid eye contact anyway. The other time I looked at him he raised his eyebrows at me and GRINNED. [?!]

    #6. He walks at an incredibly high speed. Like, seriously.

    #7. He likes to walk in front of you, look back and give you a pervertic smile, then quickly walk to some place that you MUST pass. And the whole process repeats.

    #8. He has a grand daughter. Stalker used to fetch her to school and I see them for quite a number of times before. Of course you don't expect me to go up to his grand daughter [or what I strongly believe is his grand daughter. Looks as if she's P4 anyway.] and tell her of her grandfather's acts.

    #9. He strikes in the morning. Around 6.10am. Rare in the afternoons.

    So yeah. Moving on...

    How he stalks.

    #1. Wait for you under your block.
    #2. Keep following you.
    #3. Sudden whispers behind you, calling you "Laopo" in the most annoying and sickening voice ever.
    #4. Rushes in front of you and vanishes round a bend.
    #5. You continue walking.
    #6. The freaking old man appears again. In front of you a couple of metres away. Standing at a spot whereby you MUST pass in order to reach your destination.
    #7. While waiting for you to come, he'll place his leg on something and stroke/scratch his leg.
    #8. You'll feel kinda disturbed and amused at the same time.
    #9. You walk.
    #10. He starts adjusting his collar.
    #11. You silently pray that somehow his collar would jsut tighten up and he'll suffocate and leave you alone.
    #12. But naaaaah. Reality.
    #13. When you walk past him, he calls you "Laopo" again and you rush off.
    #14. When you reach your destination, a bus stop, he'll stand a distance away from you, watching you till the bus comes.

    I hate stalkers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment