Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 June 2008

    Yo people!

    Can't believe you guys are still reading my blog. And for that, I shall post a picture. :D

    LOL, the wind made my hair look so funny. And yes, that's the
    "new attraction in Singapore", according to Priscilla the giant pervert. And he's no doubt our dearest RV's teacher, Mr Bryan Tan!

    -clap people clap!-

    I asked him what he loves to eat. Hoping to... Y'know. Gain some height advantage or something. But he says he eats everything. Oh well.

    This's the only picture that blogger allows me to upload. So yep. Shall try with laptop some other day. Been lacking sleep for 8 whole days. Pathetic huh. :(

    Pictures will be up soon. Loooong post too I guess.

    Stay tuned. :]

    P.S: According to the height thingie, I'm 159cm. I grew 2 cm eh! The path towards tallness is smooth. Hurray! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment