Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    12 June 2008

    When are we gettin' our badges? :(

    Anyway, Silver Wing is over! Everybody make some nooooooise!


    Okay. I'm lookin' forward to Gold Wing now. Not the lectures, of course. But the cadets there are pretty fun. :D

    Anyway, a highlight on this guy there. Forgot what school he's from, but he got himself into some trouble.

    This guy was askin' for a girl's body. And he's rude to the Sir.

    (=.=)

    Stupid guy. At Air Force School still playing around liddat.

    -Deleted upon request-

    P.S: check out my Dad's new phone. N don't know what. 78?

    P.P.S: Jokers refrain from joking too much when you're atending a course or something formal. No respect at all.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment