Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 June 2008

    The weather's seriously hot nowadays. Okay I know, pure randomness. But really. I think I'm falling sick already. And to make matters worst, Mr.Drill is currently living up to his name and fixing the television to the wall. The noise is giving me a splitting headache. :S Plus my skin condition isn't as good as last time. Great huh. -.-

    Anyway, have you guys ever wondered when Dooms Day will be? Or rather, how it'll happen?


    I'm gonna speak like some weirdo uncertified eco genius attemping to say something logical. People who hate science please leave.



    NO NO! Come back!



    Okay so like, there's so many human beings on Earth disrupting the natural flow of the system. And there's no doubt about humans being the most... Evil creature. Well, it's undeniable that animals does things to protect themselves. But humans are just.. Most capable in doing so.

    Humans did so much harm to the ecosystem. Fully aware of the horrible impacts, fully aware that they're putting themselevs in danger, fully aware that in the midst of trying to benefit their own kind, they're actually planting bombs everywhere; bombs that pose a treat to none other than themselves.


    But oh well, I guess this is what happens when one progresses too fast.


    Sometimes I feel as if up-there [whoever's gonna go on and on about "There is no such thing as god!" shall be ignored. I'mma budhhist by the way.] is trying to keep the number of human beings stable. Since well, other animals can't exactly kill humans, in a sense.

    So we've got humans killing each other. War and such. People can't live in peace. They end up resting in peace. Or maybe no peace at all.

    And also the spread of viruses. Bird Flu, SARS, they all serve a purpose to reduce the human population. [And the birds. But that's a different story.] And if no such widespread of disease actually occurred, Earth might very well be over populated.


    And then even more problems will arise. [Food shortage, cannibalism, stuffy, y'know]

    So if one fine day, the homo sapiens all died out, who's gonna take over? Will some random alien from Saturn [I like Saturn. Cause it has riiings. :D] discover Earth like how Christopher Columbus discovered America? Or some animal from Earth, saaay, the monkeys, claim king?



    That looks oddly familiar don't you think...

    Announcements:
    #1. Computer mega lagged for 3 whole days already.
    #2. Tomorrow's Bravo chalet! 3D2N with my dearest platoon. WHOOTS! :D

    Note to self:
    #1. Pack for chalet.
    #2. Call dentist to change date of appointment.


    Note to others:
    #1. Jieru if you're readin' this, Yousheng called me and asked if you've sent him the powerpoint slides. So yep, send him upon completion yeah. :]
    #2. Bravo girls, bring along your swimming costume for the chalet; not forgettin' your handphone charger.
    #3. Bravo guys, remember 3rd June's BBQ and bring $7. I don't know what the girls will do if you come empty handed. :D


    My list is done. I apologise if you read through the above and found it none of your concern.


    -bows-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment