Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 June 2008

    Watching football match while blogging now. Singapore against Saudi Arabia. It's 10 minutes before half time and Saudi Arabia just scored.

    Watch the match and you'll agree that Singapore has no stamina. No idea what they're doing. The ball's like, just IN FRONT of them and the player's like, strolling at his own pace.

    -slaps self's forehead-

    I hope the red shirt Singapore's wearing is gonna bring'em luck. Big time luck.

    I'm not a football fanatic. Wouldn't know'bout this match if Daddy didn't told me about it. And anyway...

    There's this highly irritating activity going on for 2 days now. The person living above me is like, knocking tiles to the ground or something. And the hammering is horrible. Real horrible. As if having cough and flu isn't enough, there's this horrible band of hammering upstairs is give me a splitting headache.

    T.T

    And there's this weird singing going on downstairs. Like, some weird event going on. Y'know, those huang2 jing1 nian2 hua2 type of singings. Old people singing old songs in those weird tone. High pitched. Weird trembling of voice.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

    P.S: Fellow Bravo girls, there'll be an OFFICIAL act on 16th. Fall in at 7.45am in PT kit. Bring no.4. :]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment