Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 June 2008

    My computer seems to be havin' some weird problem for the past 2 days. It mega lags. I hope it's not due to Nudge Mania 4.0. Afterall I uninstalled it on the day itself. :/

    See? Retribution. And don't worry, I'm not those "Hey, I'm so bored.. Hmm... Eh! My friend's online! Confirm playing Dota one. Lemme nudge him [or her.] till he [or she.] lags outta his game. BWAHAHAHA." kinda person. I just need to defend myself if someone does that to me. Which is like, perhaps 3 times a week or so.

    Seriously! Don't keep nudging people for no reason! It's irritating when you lag outta a game when you're this close to winning. Then when we ask you, "What's up?" you say nothing. Very fun meh.


    -.=?



    It's 2 more days to the Brava chalet. Not just ANY chalet y'know.

    -grand music playing in the background-

    It's DA Bravo chalet. :D

    P.S: Wu3 song1 da3 lao2 hu3. I wrote wu3 song1 da3 lao3 shi1. =.=
    P.P.S: Somethin's wrong with my computer, so I can't reply to your tags on the tagboard. Hope whatever-is-wrong will auto fix. Any computer gurus out there? :D





    No comments:

    Post a Comment