Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    17 June 2008

    My arm hurts. Big time.



    :(



    Anyway, am currently bored and watching Kids Central. There's this Dora the Explorer showing now. Kids will so totally love this show.


    Dora says, "YEAH BABY! Like, totally."

    Eh, that's not what I saw on the screen. (o.o) It's a male version of Dora. But oh well. He shall still be named Dora.

    Dora, "When you see a penguin, say "PENGUIN!"!


    "PENGUIN!"

    Then 3 stunningly outstanding penguins start marching out from the side of the screen. Then Dora will go, "WHAT..? You've seen a penguin? Where?!" And hopefully, the child at home will strats pointing frantically at the 3 lil penguins...

    While Dora lags for 5seconds before saying, "OH! I seeeeee them! Greeeeeeat job!"



    (-.-)



    Then there came 2 seemingly harmless monkeys playing in the snow. Claiming that they're evil trouble makers, Dora yells for her RESCUE PACK! Consisting of... Nevermind. I can;t remember. Think it's a magic pen.



    After driving away the monkeys, Dora says, "Oh! This mountain is sooooooooo big! We can climb up the mountain like a penguin! SOOOOOO.... Stand up please! STAAAND up!"



    And hopefully the child at home shots up from his/her seat, starts waddling lika penguin around the house, stopping only when Dora made it over the ice mountain. Which is barely 10seconds.



    Dora's fit man. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment