Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    18 June 2008

    Me: Ugh. Don't know how to do this question...
    Dad: I think I'll send you for tuition.
    Me: O.O
    Dad: Liddat then you know how to do already.
    Me: You gotta be kidding me.
    Dad: No.
    Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!
    :sky crashes down:
    Dad: I'm the one paying you still complain.
    Me: I don't want! Don't waaaaaant!

    Let's all pray that Daddy's gonna forget about the tuition thing. I haven;t had tuition for like, 2 years. No way no way. I only had chinese tuition before. And it's boring enough. Now MATHS? I'll just fall dead on the spot.

    TADAH!


    I, Vanessa Ng Qiu Rui, hereby announce that I managed to squeeze a wonderful 4D3N camp stuff into sucha small bag.


    4D3N. Meaning that I'll be able to escape from those torturous drilling noises from above. That's like, a mega yay plus a giant smiley?


    YAY! :D


    Will be away at Labrador Park from tomorrow till the 22nd! Camp camp camp. :D No more drilling noises! And hopefully by the time I return, the people up there would have completed their horrendous drillings! Then I'll jump up and down in joy shouting, "HURRAAAAAAAY!"

    Going to kayak on the 3rd day of the camp! :D

    Oh boy I can't wait. I've never kayaked before. And I think we're gonna kayak for like, 2 1/2 hours. WHOOTS! So people, if you don't see any updates by 30th June, you'll know the reason. LOL.

    Today's a lovely day. It rained!

    Anyway, got tagged by dearest Taylin. You can erm, skip the below. I find reading quizes boring. Unless your name's in the quiz, of course. :D








    Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions till you've named the 20 people. [Alright, time to get real random.]


    #1. Taylin


    #2. Jieru


    #3. Tseyin


    #4. Teckchye


    #5. Samuel Low


    #6. Maung Thet


    #7. Jerome


    #8. Wenting


    #9. Claire


    #10. Huixian


    #11. Janice


    #12. Peijia


    #13. Benjamin


    #14. Huang Ching


    #15. Joshua Tay


    #16. Bocheng


    #17. Ming Hao


    #18. Migin


    #19. Daddy


    #20. Mum


    HAH! Beat my randomness! :D


    How did you meet #14?


    The first time I saw him is erm... During Forensic Science CID? Kept talking bad about someone. So yeah, had a bad impression of him. But he turns out to be fine. Just... Sick and all. :D


    What would you do if you didn't meet #1?


    Taylin... I would be wondering why this perticular girl in school is so uber hyper. :D


    What if #9 and #20 dated?


    Claire and my Mum? NO WAY!


    Will #6 and #17 date?


    Unless either of them turns gay. :D


    Describe #3


    Tseyin's a really nice friend. Although I'm not close to her or anything, but yeah. I just feel like she's those... Y'know. One of the rare true friends. :D


    Is #8 attractive


    Wenting! Yes yes. :D Miss her all of a sudden. And she leaves like, a block away from me. LOL.


    Describe #7


    Jerome's voice. LOL. Okay erm, he's a gentlemen. Really. And he always win in debates. Jerome's cool. :D


    What will you do if #18 confesses to you that he likes you


    Migin... Well. Then she must either be A) Joking. or B) Lesbian. :D


    What language does#15 speak?


    Joshua Tay... No no, of course he doesn;t speak english. He speaks a mixture of Thai and Melayu. Really.


    Who is #9 going out with?


    Claire... er... No idea... :S


    How old is #16?


    Bocheng's 14. Or maybe, just maybe. He might be a demon from Mars that's already 101 years old. :D


    When is the last time you spoke to #13?


    Benjamin. Erm, if text messages count, then it's 32 minutes ago.


    Who is #2 favourite band/singer?


    Jieru... Gee, no idea. :/ Don't think she likes any band in particular.


    Would you ever date #4?


    Teckchye. LOL, are you kidding me?


    Would you ever date #1?


    Taylin. Yeah yeah, sure. Taylin rocks. :D


    Is #19 single


    Ooooh. Daddy. Of course he is. :D


    What's #10 last name?


    Tee! Tee! Tee! :D


    Would you ever be in a relationship with #11?


    Janice. Why not? She's prolly one of the coolest person on Earth. :D


    School of #3?


    Our very own River Valley High School.


    Where does #6 live?


    Er... Maung Thet... Somewhere.... I don't know. :D


    What are your favourite things about #5?


    Samuel Low. He's one horrible guy and the only nice thing about him is prolly his name. :D LOL. Okay okay. He's a nice, good gentlemen. :D And cheapskate, and barbaric. (-.-)


    Have you seen #2 naked?

    Nope, never seen Jieru naked before. (-.-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment