Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 June 2008

    I'm not exactly in the mood to blog these days. But I'm still gonna. Since I've developed a habit of this whole blogging thingie.

    Non-UGs stop reading or I'm gonna bore you guys out.

    Non NCC people too. Cause the below are my random crappings.

    Intending to scan through those alien notes for tomorrow's Silver Wing test later and tomorrow morning. Been sleeping and staring at the lecturer blankly for the the these 2 days. Barely understood a fraction of this whole Aircraft thingie. But the course wasn't bad. The Sirs are quite fun. :D

    Tomorrow's the end of Silver Wing course. No comfy air-conditioned auditorium, no more nice food [Today's not bad eh. Ignoring the fact that our lunch was pretty embarrassing. :P], no more seeing blue people. Y'know, Air cadets wear blue.. So.. We land cadets are green people? Oh well.

    Which also means no more wearing no.3 [I don't really like wearing no.3...], no more dozing off during lectures, no more wakey-wakey early in the mornin', more time to do homework/play/whatever, which brings along a dozen other benefits.

    YAY. :D

    And and and! BADGE! That's like, the whole point in a course, right fellow UGs? LOL. Kidding kidding. ;D

    P.S: I know who's Maung Thet now. Shall find out who's onion. Or is it garlic. (O.O) Nevermind.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment