Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 June 2008

    I find it weird when people where Attitude shirts. Y'know, those tee with a huge "This is Attitude." written across. Think they're called slogan tees or something. It's pretty weird when you see someone wearing a shirt that's suppose to prove their level of attitude-ness. And the next thing you know, you see another person wearing the exact same thing.

    Uniformity is attitude eh?

    And Little Miss Tees. I thought they were pretty cute. But when you see 1/10 of the population wearing it, it just isn't so cute anymore. I keep seeing Little Misses everywhere. Bus, MRT, shopping malls, everywhere.

    And Superman tees. I saw like, 5 Supermen at the library the other day.

    And why no cape? I love that red cape. :D

    Anyway, random pictures ahead.

    Check out Terry's new PSP.


    Couldn't tell the difference between a PSP slim and the normal one at first. That was, until I held it. It's, well, light.

    The pair of ghostly hand lurking on the window. Okay, it's actually some random person drying his gloves.

    Took a pictures of me and myself on Dad's car today. Just... Ignore the pictures and scroll down. I'm just bored.




    P.S: Guess who's the people in black!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment