Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 June 2008



    HEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

    I'm back from the marvellous Bravo chalet! Anyone missed me? HAHA. ;D

    Okay, so anyway, it didn't turn out to be an all girls thingie in the end. But it's still awesome and all. :D

    In fact, I won a grand total of 10 cents from playing poker cards! :D

    Aww man, I should have stopped playing when I won twice of my capital. Like, I kept gettin' Ace and 10. Which reminds me of a stupid incident involving me and 4 other people. Why did I turn all 2 cards?! Ugh.

    -bangs head against wall like Dobby-

    I'm sorry if I sounded insane. Cause people whom didn't attend the chalet wouldn't know what I'm talkin' about. And I'm still suffering from LSBCS Syndrome. [Lack Sleep But Can't Sleep]

    Shall end off this post with 5 pictures!

    Top 5 places to place MISS ME! notes before leaving for chalet.

    #1. On your television screen.


    #2. On another television screen.

    #3. On the mirror.
    #4. On yet, another mirror. [P.S: I lost this top during chalet. Yay.]

    #5. If your parents happen to like Cadbury, paste it on.

    P.S: Pardon me for the horrible handwritting. Was scribbling and rushing.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment