Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    29 June 2008

    Any idea how the hill tribe's costume look like?

    Any idea how much the buddies hate it when they have to wear that to the Farewell Dinner? :P

    I'm not gonna go on and on about my STEP Thailand schedule. That's gonna bore all of you out. Nobody's gonna read the details anyway. Bet the majority just scan through and check out all those retarded photos. :D

    This, is my buddy.

    I was... Er... Trying to make my pupils meet. Man, I'll never master that skill.
    This, is us on the bus. I feel so... Angelic. I'm finally fair! :D And cool, my head looks deformed. LOL.
    This is us again. In... Er... Mini Toons?
    P.S: My buddy's like, so adorableeeeeeeeee! :D
    From the left:

    Point, Popo, Tutu, Upp and Nan. Ain't their names adorable. :D



    That's enough pictures for today. :]

    Can't wait for STEP Thailand next year; when it's Thailand's turn to host us. :D

    I'm bored. Shall go blog shopping.

    Any recommendations? No skinnies, no slogan tees, no Lil Misses, no Batman, no Superman, Whateverman please. I don't understand why the whole world is wearing'em.

    Perhaps I shall wear a sari out. Yes, the new trend! My sari's pretty nice anyway. And I bought it on a sale at just 10 bucks! :D If you're wondering why I have a sari, that's cause I bought it for the farewell dinner... All the RVians wore indian costumes! :D

    Nandri! :D





    No comments:

    Post a Comment