Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 June 2008

    3 seniors told me that Silver Wing's food was simply delicious. [Not in a sarcastic way.] So of course I was expecting something heavenly. Afterall, it IS the Air Force School. [Yes, pun intended. :D]

    So like. Turns out that non-halal food wasn't provided due to I-don't-know-what-reasons. Then like, I think everybody queued for halal food that's absolutely FOC. And we've got soggy french fries, nearly raw carrots, weird chicken, a bowl of funny+oily soup. No forgetting Asian's staple food, the same old thing that I've consumed for 14 years of my life, the food whose price roketed up not-so-recently.

    Rice.

    Yep, not suppose to ABC here... But yeah. Was expecting food that'll make the whole platoon go EH-VERY-NICE-EH! with thumbs up. So... Yeeeep! Hope tomorrow's will be better. :D

    AND I'M WATCHING KUNG FU PANDA THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! Hopefully. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment