Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 May 2008

    Today's NE Camp. Building sandcastles were okay, pretty fun. :D But then comes the lesson and sharing part. And THAT, people, is boring.

    Sometimes I find it kinda ridiculous, no offence. Like, yeah, I guess we do, indeed, practise a lil bit of our leadership, time management or communication skills while building sandcastles. But there's not really a need to spend so much time going through it over and over again and keep emphasizing on the point.

    Sometimes when we hear such stuff we'll simply go all -.- and slumps forward.

    This is when we start to prevent ourselves from dozing off and starts talking with a friend. Which leads to us being scolded for not respecting the speaker. Then we'll get punished or a simple warning. Then we can't talk. Then we'll sleep. Then we'll get scolded. See? This is a vicious cycle. Not as vicious as how the rich always becomes richer while the poor always turns poorer... But still. Vicous.

    Alright, I'm digressing again...

    We do not [or at least I don't.] judge the authenticity of this as it is undeniably true, to a certain extent. But it just pisses us off sometimes when you guys go on nagging about it. Giving multiple excuses to convince us of this fact, which in turns backfires. The lecture on how such a simple activity will benefit one in future is simply unbearable. We already KNOW. There's no need to use like, 3 hours to talk about it.

    This would just give us this mentality that if we could learn all the life long skills as stated, then I guess everybody should just build sandcastles every day and night what. And I'm sure this isn't the end result we all hope to achieve.

    AND RIGHT! We were told to discuss in our groups. We used WHITEBOARD MARKER to write on majong papers before taping the paper on the WHITEBOARD.

    -.=?

    Here we are saying we'll try our every part to go green. And there we are contradicting ourselves. Cool huh? :]

    So yep.
    -coughs-

    Here's some random pictures:

    Lunch at this Crystal jade Restaurant thingie. I like Xiao Long Baos. :D


    TV arriving tomorrow if I'm not wrong. 1 in parents'room, another in living room. I don't need a television in my room. This would motivate me to wake up on weekends. When Daddy would turn up the volume of the familiar ANG ANG ANG! Doraemon song and I'll get out of my comfy bed and proceed to the living room to watch. :D

    I guess sometimes I'm just too lazy to actually bring myself to get up. I'll just... Rest somemore. Or stare at the cupboard, since it's to my left.

    Check out our beautiful River Valley high School under those magnificent clouds, still under construction...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment