Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 May 2008

    Happy birthday Tse Yin!

    Happy birthday Tse Yin the Great,
    may the pandas bless you.

    Why panda? That's because I really wanna go watch Kung Fu Panda! I find Po adorable. And if you went "Huh..." and is wondering what Kung Fu Panda is, then you're a big time lagger. :]

    Yes, I'm prone to cute stuff.

    Went to the library and managed to do some Maths questions. Did I mention just how much I hate algebra. D:

    And hey people, PLEASE, I beg you, make it a habit to brush your teeth twice a day okay! Or at least once! Just! BRUSH!

    Which reminds me of this thingie I read in primary school. It's in the kNOw drugs issue.

    Take away the "h" from habit and you get "abit". Take the "a" away and you'll still get "bit". Take away the "b" and you'll still get IT.

    Shall end abruptly here, tata.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment