Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    29 May 2008

    The Banana Test

    There was a coconut tree in the middle of an island. A very very tall tree it was. Living on this island were 4 lovely animals. Namely King Kong, Ape, Orangutan and Monkey.

    The animals got really bored and hence, decided to have a lil competition. They wanted to see who's the fastest to pluck a banana off that tree.

    Well, make a guess. Who do you think will win? Your answer will reflect your personality. Think carefully... Try answering within 30 seconds.

    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...

    Got your answer? Check out your analysis. :]

    If your answer is:

    Orangutan: You're dull and normal.
    Ape: You're a moron.
    Monkey: You're an idiot.
    King Kong: You're hopelessly stupid

    Why is this so?

    When have you seen coconut trees with bananas? :]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment