Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    31 May 2008



    And my Daddy blackmail me one loh.

    Daddy: Your dinner.
    Me: Don't wanna eat...
    Daddy: Really ah? Then next week... You seem to be havin' something on...
    Me: Okay fine! Gimme gimme.
    Daddy: Nevermind, don't be so harsh on yourself.. Just that the chale-
    Me: No no no, I VEEERY hungry..
    Daddy: Really meh?
    Me: Yes yes yes, stomach's practically growling.
    :Presses stomach and starts actin' as if I didn't eat for a week:

    And yep, as you guys can infer from the above, I can go for the Bravo chalet now. The first ever platoon chalet eh. :D

    ALL HAIL THE GREEEAT DADDY! YAY DADDY YAY! :D

    Schedule:
    3rd-5th June: Bravo chalet!
    9th-11th June: Silverwings!
    19th-25th June: STEP Thailand!

    Okay so like, half of my holidays are booked. And I've only completed history and half of Maths. Y'know, the worksheet that has 2 pages full of algebraic expressions squeezed into one pathetic page.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment