Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 April 2008

    Weiliang said a senior told him this:

    A guy falls down in front of a girl and proceeds to ask her for a plaster. The girl asks why and the guy simply replied, "Cause I fell for you."

    Had 2.4km run today. Completed it in 14minutes 57seconds, real tired. And i left a pool of perspiration. LOL.

    I don't know how some people can chiong the whole distance in 9 minutes. It's kinda lika ?! thing. And I guess that's what they call Imba, a singlish short form for Imbalance.

    And I can't do a single standard incline pull up. No joke. I don't know why I can pump but I can't do incline pull ups. Oh wait, Staff Janice says it's because they require different muscles. I feel so unfit. Oh wait, I am unfit anyway.

    D:

    Tomorrow's Thursday, the worst day of the week. The day whereby it's absolutely lesson-packed. The day whereby I must say "Cikcu something something" when i wanna drink during Malay class. The day whereby approximately 2 months ago, is my birthday.

    School's pretty torturous and sadistic. They set the atmosphere for you to sleep, then they forbid you to.

    Eh! I think I just made a quote! :D A pretty lousy one.. But who cares. :D

    P/S - Can someone please enlighten me on why I got poked by a random guy with an optical pin? Eh, pain leh!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment