Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 April 2008

    Today's a horrible, terrible day. D:

    After a tiring day in school, I proceed to return Tseyin and Xiuyun their FBT and PE tee respectively. [Yeah, apparently I forgot to bring'em...] [P/S - How's your training today, Bravo girls?] Afterwhich I missed bus 100 by 5 seconds and had to wait 30 minutes for the next bus 100.

    Yay.

    Then I gave Daddy a call as usual to inform him that school had just ended. And he told me that he's in Alexandra Hospital with Grandpa and told me to shop around or something first. Thank god Grandpa didn't have anything serious.

    -lets out a sigh of relief-

    Then like, yeah. Walked around for a while. Then a button from m'pinnafore dropped-which signalled the start of the series of unfortunate events.

    So like, I waited for Daddy to come home. And apparently that stupid Lazybum don't wanna come out. So I lingered around for like, 1 AND A AHALF HOUR, ALL ALONE, WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO, NOWHERE TO GO.

    I can;t even stand 5 minutes of waiting! And can somebody tell me just how I survived an hour and a half?!

    -fans self and calms down-

    "Why never go library!" Well, I detests going to libraries alone. Really. So yep.

    Then like, after the torturous walking here and there aimlessly,from JP, to my neighbourhood and stuff like that, Daddy finally came. Then like, I'm already very pissed off with waiting. Not like it's Grandpa or Daddy's fault at all, but yeah. Just feeling pissed. Cause I don't like walking with absolutely no intention of where to go plus nobody to talk to plus a missing button plus both legs hurting. [Practised standing broad jump during PE today.]

    Then it's 4.30pm already. I wanted to rest for a while but noooo... I'm late for dental appointment! I had to change quickly and rush off! D:

    Rushed to the lift, very tired. Pressed the wrong button accidentally [-.-] then started walking with lightning speed over. After a couple of metres....

    IT STARTED RAINING LAH!

    I was like, Walao!-I-very-tired-leh! then proceeds to go back to the 8th floor and get an umbrella down. Guess what?

    IT STOPPED RAINING.

    -cries- [Okay, exaggerating..]

    Then yeah, carried this bulky umbrella to the dental clinic, which is really near my house. And upon reaching the teethy [LOL.] place, I received a text message from Zhangwei, stating that he just saw me. I haven't seen him in like 2 centuries already!!!!! Blah! Wished I wasn't in a rush.

    The like, entered the clinic. The person said that I was late. Yeah. Then I had to wait, AGAIN! I hate waiting!

    -grumbles-

    Then like, waited for about 30 minutes. Yeah.

    Did I mention how much I simply hate Thursdays and waitings? I think I sounded like a spoilt only child [I AM an only child by the way...] But really lah! There're some things I can't tolerate and that's probably boredom and waiting while feeling all lethargic and everything. Today's a bad bad day!

    Oh wait! Today's Shirleen's birthday!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHIRLEEEEEEEN! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment