Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 April 2008

    :Sees Jieru's keychain:

    Me - What's that? A yellow rabbit?
    Jieru - A twist.
    Me - Oooooooh....
    -pauses-
    Me - Y'know it can turn into something offensive with a slight alter?
    :takes the keychain:
    Jieru - LOL!

    Hello people! I'm trying to ignore the fact that Mid years are coming in like, 20 odd more days! I've not yet revised nor completed my chinese homework cause I brilliantly left it in school!

    -.-

    I hate exams. ):

    Well, oh a brighter note! Went out with Yaozhong and Jieru today for project! Didn't do much stuff though.. No idea what to do. :/ So yep, ended up writting some pointless stuff. -.-

    -deleted upon request-

    ?! Disgusting!

    Anyway, I don't exactly encourage you to read anything beyond this. But I know that you will so... Yeah.
































    See? You did. LOL, okay I'm just feeling lame and stuff. So yep, random pictures ahead yeah. And by random I really mean RANDOM kinda random.

    Yaozhong!
    Yaozhong again!
    Jieru and I!

    Jieru's bag!

    Yaozhong's bag!


    My bag!

    My bag again!

    Yaozhong's MP3!

    One'o my favourite drink!

    Jieru trying to snap a picture of me!

    Trying to snap back! With retarded lookin' Yaozhong at the back! LOL. :P

    Things I bought!

    I-just-saw-this-in-m'phone-so-I-just0upload-this!

    3 of us!

    My eyes look incredibly small!

    I don't know why I'm using so many exclamation marks!

    Jieru says she likes my bag's design!

    I'm using too many exclamation marks!

    And again!


    LOL, so like, yeah. Nothin' to do, so went to Yaozhong's house to watch High School Musical 2. Cause apparently, that's what we're suppose to do for Music...


    I've always loved the "Bloopers" part of shows. :D


    Anyway, saw my cousins play this thingie. Pretty fun so I tried it!



    First attempt at drawing a circle... [P/S - If you're wondering why we're watching an indian show, it's because my aunt (chinese by the way.) wants to... I don't know why...]
    Second attempt...
    Loves? :D
    A car!
    Snowman and Ice Mountain? [Stop thinking'bout the brand of the mineral water.]


    And to end this totally random and senseless post off, [The start of the post wasn't senseless by the way. It's really funny!] I shall post another random picture by muah. :D


    Tomorrow's Monday! Home Econs! Home Econs! Home Econs! All hail the great Home econs! :D

    And Chinese remedial. -.- BLAAAAAH. People of Miss Yu's remedial, you guys didn't memorise the chinese passage thingie right? I mean like, 3 paragraphs leh! Your didn;t memorise, right? Right? Cause I didn't.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment