Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    02 April 2008

    It's 10.19pm now, and I should really get some shut eye after this post.

    I was informed this morning that there's this PESA speech thingie. And I was like, huh?-Not-next-month-meh? kinda thing. Not like I'll do any better even if I'm informed earlier. Oh and by the way, I screwed up PESA. Big time. Forgot some parts of it. And the impromptu was horrendous. Didn't know what to say about media violence except that youths should have the ability to know what to do and stuff like that. Yeah. I did a... Er... 30seconds speech? Real bad. :P

    Oh and by the way, the performance by the military band this morning was totally awesome. [Except the pushing back of lessons part.] And did I mention that there's this extremely cute guy at the extreme right? He's like, this small-sized fella, carrying a huge frenchhorn, [I think it's a frenchhorn...] and it's so adorable. :D

    I like cute. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment