Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    04 April 2008

    I woke up at an unearthly hour today- 4am plus in the morning. Like ?! I don't know why. Then I couldn't get back to sleep and had to toss and turn like forever before drifting back to Sleepywood. [Maple? LOL? And I'm not a Mapler!] And surprisingly, I don't feel tired. [Oh well, guess it's just another twin thing huh? ;D]

    The past few acts were pretty fun. I like combining Bravo companies, cause it's nice, somehow. Get to compete with the guys and the guys are seriously funneh. [And if you're thinking it's cause of _, then do me a favour and make that false assumption of yours go away alright. Thank you. :D]












    PRAISE THE HOMEWORK!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment