Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    08 April 2008

    I have this sudden urge to run 10 rounds. Like no joke, really 10 rounds. Not like I have speed, but I guess I'm those Wanna-Continue-Running-Once-I've-Started kinda people, also known as WCROIS. Yep.

    I'm so bored. And I wanna leave the Physics Reading and Writing assignment to tomorrow. And tomorrow I would procrastinate again. And I'll end up rushing it on a weekend.

    I can't believe I'm beginning to procrastinate now! -.- I MUST complete or at least start on it by tomorrow. Yes I must. I shall be a total A star nerd and conquer the homework.

    -nods and smiles-

    All hail the A Star Nerd!

    Oh, and thank you Rain. [I'm not referring to the I-don't-know-why-he's-so-famous-and-so-many-girls-are-crazeh-over-him! Rain, I'm referring to the... Y'know, water cycle, precipitation, fall as rain. Yeah.] Us cadets are released earlier today. WOOTS! :D Do come again soon yeah. And I would like it if you come on Tuesdays and Fridays... Drizzles are almighty fine as well. I like drilling when it's drizzling. :D

    P/S - I hope we'll be more bonded as a Bravo 2008. I love you guys. :]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment