Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 April 2008

    Hey people!

    There's Home Econs tomorrow! :D Okay, that was pretty random. And sigh, no more swimming on Mondays anymore. I like swimming. And when you can do something you like during curriculum time, [meaning that you get to skip a teeny part of CID and 40minutes of Physics with the rest of the class so you won't miss anything. :D] it so rocks doesn't it? :D I mean, you would rather swim than examining a random Homo Sapien's hair under the microscope or learning how light rays refract/reflect. Er... You would, wouldn't you?

    Oh, and I'm in for Chinese supplementary. Meaning that I'll have to spend an extra torturous hour in school every Monday. I DON'T WAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!! ):

    Pretty neat huh?

    -sulks-


    It just dawned upon me that I tend to take retarded pictures of myself when on long car rides. :/ [I hope I won't turn into some zilian-er.] Oh, and I don't know why my hair looks nice when let down in the picture. I look weird when I let down my hair actually. Oh well. [And I don't think I look the least lika cadet. :/]

    P/S - I hate my tan. Now Daddy calls me an indian and says that I look chao tah. [LOL. :P] All hail the great Daddy...

    P/P/S - I hope I get to go to the Silverwing thingie. -smiles broaaadly-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment