Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    18 April 2008



    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISTALYNN! :D

    Hope you loved your pampers. :D I mean, how many people actually give pampers for birthdays? :D And the pampers very expensive loh! I mean like, 12 for $6+, that's like, around 50cents each. Babies are expensive creatures. And it gets worst as they grow up.

    Okay, I'm digressing, but still! SUH-WEEEEEEEEET 14! :D

    -starts singing the Happy Birthday song-

    Jieru says I'm Asexual cause I'm not interested in both genders.

    -.=?

    Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

    Daddy's birthday is coming in like, 2 days! And i don't know what to get him! I need ideas people! I-D-E-A-S!

    I know! I'll stay up till 12am and shave his mostache! HA! That's sucha brilliant idea! :D

    Oh wait, he'll either
    A) Kill me.
    B) Laugh Out Loud.

    I'm not gonna risk it man.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment